Friday, September 19, 2008

Online games

I've been complaining about my Internet provider these past few days. I mean, for someone like me who is very used to online things then all of a sudden, it will be gone. It's hard. And besides this has been the outlet of my life ever since I put up a blog three years ago. Yes, thanks to my friends. And even the husband complains about the connection because he is so very fond of playing games online especially Free Online Games. Instead of going to the mall, we could eventually Play Arcade Games here at home and good thing about it is that all these are Free Games. I'd better call my Internet provider and make sure the connection is fine.

BuyBlogReviews.com

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:57 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +