Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Count down begins

The family trip that I was planning is finally a reality. We'll be leaving for Davao on Oct. 2 for a 4-day vacation and we are very excited! It's the first time for the little angel to ride the big airplane and we're looking forward on this first experience. I'm starting to list down the things we need to bring and the list is long. I hope they'll fit in our two bags. Looking at the plane tickets makes me more and more excited.

~ Davao here we come. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +