Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I remember

*"When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."*

I remember... a blogger friend (who also passed away) gave me this message when we were mourning for the loss of our +Papang last year. Instead of remembering my Grandfather today because it's +his birthday today... I also remember another person who constantly gave me inspiring words that helped me to move on with ease. I found my entry last February and saw that +she left me a message again.
hi liz!

it has been a year already?

someone once told me that it takes a year to really mourn because you have to go through the whole year without that very special person -- birthdays, holidays, anniversaries...

i guess we just have to take comfort in the thought that our last day on earth is the very start of eternity.

am pretty sure your papang is smiling down at you. =)

love always,
+tien
I still get sad whenever a memory or two crosses my mind. But I'm sure they are smiling down on us from heaven. The only memories I have are good ones and I intend to keep them forever in my heart.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:10 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +