Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

I'm starting this meme and I hope some of you can join me every Friday. Rules are simple: Just list down the things that you're thankful. It could be anything from the shoes you've wanted to answered prayers. And then post the banner, link it back here and don't forget to put your comment so I can visit you. Enjoy!

TGIF... There's so many things to be thankful and I really feel blessed.
I'm grateful that I'm super busy this week. That's means I live for a reason.
I'm grateful because I finally bought the guitar I wanted.
I'm grateful because I finished all the medical tests this week and I'm ready to see the doctor on Monday.
I'm grateful because we're going to a party again this Sunday. Can't wait.
I'm grateful each day because God has a planned something great for me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:59 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +