Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF

I'm starting this meme and I hope some of you can join me every Friday. Rules are simple: Just list down the things that you're thankful. It could be anything from the shoes you've wanted to answered prayers. And then post the banner, link it back here and don't forget to put your comment so I can visit you. Enjoy!

TGIF!

I've been busy all week and still I'm THANKFUL because...
~ I can still squeeze in some blogging time even though my hands are full,
~ We really enjoyed our Davao trip last weekend,
~ I survived another client interview early this evening,
~ I purchased another musical instrument, (more on this next week)
~ I still have contact with old friends,
~ of the up coming Mindoro trip in two weeks time with friends,
~ I am alive and well.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +