Tuesday, October 7, 2008

home theater

When we visited Davao, a family friend we knew for more than 10 years let us stay at their humble home. We feel lucky and very blessed. It's actually my second time there but it's my husband and daughter's first time to go there. During our free time, we would roam around the neighbor and got to know everyone. And sometimes I would greedily get the remote control because they have a LCD television complete with home theater in the living room. How I wish I had the same television set here and that would really go nice with a home theater seating. It's never too late to dream.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +