Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's inside

This post is for those who asked what's inside the souvenir. I just opened it yesterday so here's what's inside. The little angel is in the last photo because when I was trying to take a picture of the item, she kept asking, "What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?" Kulit! I did this post ahead of time because I was busy yesterday packing our stuff. Good thing, I can still squeeze in some blogging time and I need to check this senior life insurance I saw online.











































~ It's a little jewelry box ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +