Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Packing up

Just finished packing our bags and I still feel that I'm going to forget something. Ohh I hope not! We have two big bags (gym bag and a 60L back pack), and two hand carry bags. I hope the little angel would cooperate these next few days so we can enjoy our stay there. My list is almost complete, expect for one or two things to buy. Tomorrow my dad will fetch us here and we'll stay at our parent's house until later afternoon. Because we'll wait for the hubby to arrive from office. Then off we go to my sister's house in LP. My sister will bring us to the airport. I'm excited because hubby's uncle reserved us a Mabuhay lounge accommodation. Anyway, need to sleep now because I still have tons to do tomorrow.. or later.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Have fun on your Davao trip. Punta din kami dun this Friday. hehehe.

Btw, I'm inviting you to share your thoughts about this topic > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=350.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 10:07 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +