Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nikon scopes

I've heard excellent brand names in the market such as Canon, Olympus, Sony, Pentax, Nikon and many more. My father used to use be an active photographer. He would cover his friend's wedding or a distant relative's baptismal which serves as a gift. It's was a great idea until his interests shifted to another hobby. Unfortunately, his skills as a photographer was never passed to anyone of us until one of my sister purchase an SLR camera. And now two of my sisters own an SLR camera. I like the Nikon more rather than the other one. So I browse for Nikon hoping I would get a great deal, when I discover that Nikon has a wide range of products which includes the Nikon rifle scopes. I wonder how it feels like to peep through those rifle scopes.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +