Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Snapshot


~ We went to this car show last weekend at Mall of Asia. My sister asked the kids to pose in front of the cars so she can take pictures. To our surprise, my little angel and her cousin did without complain. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:49 AM

Read or Post a Comment

nice car and cute girls..Please visit my other entries about Ocean Adventure and her bestfriends Gwen.And a picture of little J with her crush. And if you want to win a very cute Bear Dress Up toy for your kids, join here.

Posted by Blogger sweetytots @ 2:51 PM #
 

This was what caught my attention. I love it!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:49 PM #
 

Oh my I love it. The car is very colorful but your daughters absolutely adorable and so cute!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/11/weekend-snapshot.html

Happy WS:-)

Posted by Blogger Jackie @ 3:34 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +