Monday, November 24, 2008

Still in my system

That's right! I'm still not over Twilight... no. No yet. I'm still enjoying the fire in my system. I'm currently on Book 3 now and I just finished downloading the audio book of all 4 books plus the movie's OST. The audio book is already in my iPod and the OST is just sitting in my winamp queue list waiting for me to play it. Last Saturday, I even named my P.bass "Edward" during our band practice. Grrr. Can you believe that? darnit.

And then I discovered Paramore's doing the lead OST of the film. How good is that?! Check the video below. Coolness.

~ Decode - Paramore ~

Me and my friends will be watching Twilight this coming Wednesday. We already bought tickets yesterday! That's all for now.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Lizz,
I want to watch the movie but the Tweens don't want to come with me. They insist that this is just for teen girls. :(
I hope you enjoyed your movie!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:53 AM #
 

hi liz Im a twilight fan convert na... I love Edward and Bella !!! where can I download the audio books? pls email me mcvgarcia@yahoo.com thanks

Posted by Blogger christy @ 2:20 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +