Thursday, November 20, 2008

Supplies

Halloween just passed like a breeze and now Christmas is just around the corner. My mom already have a beautiful Christmas tree at home with orange and gold flowers and ribbons. I already put up our Christmas tree here but I'm not satisfied with the decorations because those are hand me down gold flowers from my mom and now they look old and dirty. I plan to get new ones this year and I was thinking a motif, just like the ones I see on the Internet. I plan to get big ribbons with colourful carousel horses and they have these horse supplies available online too.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:06 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +