Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jobs

My friends who are in Singapore right now encourages me to go there and work. But the thought of leaving my daughter is killing me. Honestly, I'd rather stay here with my family or we all leave and settle in another country. Of course my option is leave with my family and settle abroad. That's why I'm starting to look for a good IT job search on the Internet that can help me land a job when we get there.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +