Sunday, November 16, 2008

iPhone Unlock

I plan to buy a new phone since this China made phone I'm currently using is starting to fail most of the time. I plan to buy a cheap nokia phone to replace this unit but since Christmas is around the corner, I plan to buy an iPhone. I know it'll cost me a lot but I know it's worth it. Phone feature, music player, WLAN and no keypad hassle is what I need. But I'm worried about how to Unlock Apple iPhone. They say phones like these were locked to the service providers and some says iPhone Unlock is already available in the local phone repair. I was kind of bothered about this at first because, it's not the same like most of the phones. Good thing, Unlock iPhone service is already available on the website.
BuyBlogReviews.com

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:17 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +