Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Snapshot

~ My mom fixed the little angel's hair before going to a kiddie party. She likes it. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:14 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Cute! I have not tried before since i have short hair since young. :)

Posted by Blogger Dora @ 11:16 AM #
 

Cutie..Gustong-gusto ko rin inaayusan ng hair yung baby ko...


My posts are here and here .

Hope you can visit..

Posted by Blogger ♥peachkins♥ @ 7:01 PM #
 

I like it too. I can't do a braid though.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:53 PM #
 

she is cute...

Posted by Blogger Jeanne @ 3:55 AM #
 

What a wonderful WS. I a sorry that I missed this until now.

But, we have had terrible weather and my connection has been very bad.

And to top it all off my heater quit working on Sunday and I was freezing!!

You have a great WW as well.

I hope you have a great day!:-))

Posted by Blogger Jackie @ 8:26 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +