Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Snapshot


~ At first, I don't know what to post for this week's WS because we didn't really went out--we just stayed home because we need to rest and recover. And then I remembered the reason why I'm here at home and it's because of this (picture). Last weekend, I got stung by a jelly fish and was rushed to the hospital the next day because the poison had spread out my body. I had red rashes all over my body and had difficulty in breathing. It was scary but we are okay now. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:47 AM

Read or Post a Comment

oh my, i know how painful that is.
my cuzin was bitten by a jelly fish and she cried so hard.

hope it gets well soon.

ibyang
http://awifescharmedlife.blogspot.com

Posted by Blogger Ibyang @ 12:04 PM #
 

poor thing! Glad that u're ok now. Take care.

Posted by Blogger Dora @ 12:55 PM #
 

Ouch! That looks really painful. I'm glad to hear you're all better now. Takot na tuloy ako =).

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 1:30 PM #
 

thats scary.. As always my Weekend Snapshot is in sequence be sure to visit all to see the realtion between the 3 entries my

Our halloween escapade.. Trick or treat at Kids Ahoy..

View the sweet here, the pretty here and the naughty here.

Posted by Blogger sweetytots @ 4:49 PM #
 

i just could not imagine how painful it could have been. glad your're ok now...

mine is @
http://abay-melissa.blogspot.com/

Posted by Blogger Melissa @ 5:40 PM #
 

i remember getting a stung, too, back when i was in grade school. i remember i passed out. some old folks just prepped some leaves and concoctions of some sort and, urgh, i had to pour pee on the affected area! i think it was my mom's pee! hahaha!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 11:53 PM #
 

I know how much it hurts. I got stung by one at Galveston. It wrapped one of it's tentacles around my leg.

I didn't get as sick as you...but ouch...it hurt!!

Hope you are better soon!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/11/ws-around-old-homestead.html

Happy WS:-))

Posted by Blogger Jackie @ 5:41 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +