Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday we went to TriNoMa for the Kid's trick or treat activity. The mall was packed with so many kids and their moms, and good thing we arrived early so we were one of the first in line to get the loot bags. So what's our costume? Angel again. Just like last year. I just bought a pair of wings and a headband the other day to complete the attire.

~ The little angel insisted that we get the pumpkin head too. ~

When we were in line to get the loot bags, I saw Anne--HS batch mate and her son, Dywn. So I quickly got 2 loot bags for the two kids. Oh boy, Dywn looks very cute and pogi with his Pikachu costume.
~ Kids looked good with their costumes. ~

When I checked the time, I was surprised because we were already walking for two straight hours. I gave up 30 minutes later because my feet hurts and we were starving. We had lunch at Pizza hut because they have fries (for the kids) and pizza (for moms) hahaha. What a perfect time to bond and talk about the joys of being a mother.

~ Atty. Anne and Dywn ~

~ I think I gained a few pounds again because of this SAHM-thing.
Oh men! Look at me! Fat! ~

~ When we were chatting, we noticed that Dywn and Lanna were getting along okay. ~

I liked to stay and join Anne but my mom, dad and sister were calling me because we were suppose to meet them at Blue wave after lunch. We bid our goodbyes and ran at the MRT station to get to Taft Ave. We spend the afternoon at my sister's house and they accompanied me to the manghihilot (lola). I feel much better now.

And who says trick or treat is not over yet? It's almost 10am now and we are getting ready to go to SM Marilao for the trick or treat there. See yah!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:26 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh so you were there too. I was there with two other blogging moms and their kids too. It was fun no? Pero andaming shops na di na namigay.

Happy halloween!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:32 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +