Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend video

It's another weekend gate away for us so I've posted a weekend video in advance. The video was taken last week in one of the jam session held in Cubao. This is not Marry Me Amy (my group). These are my friends from my previous work and they visited me to join them in the up coming Battle for a Cause this coming Nov. 8.

By the time this entry is posted, we might be on our way to our destination. And yes, we'll be bringing along the little kiddo. So see you next week and enjoy the video for now.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +