Sunday, October 19, 2008

Super Sunday

We've been out of the house at 6 in the morning and I'm exhausted. Little angel and her cousin had been playing for last couple of hours. Good thing there's wifi connection here at my sister's place and I'm free to surf anytime I want. We just woke up from the 2 hour nap and we're getting ready to go to a party now. Super!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:08 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +