Monday, October 20, 2008

strollers

We went to our sister's house this morning because my daughter misses her cousin already. I bought a trick or treat witch hat with assorted chocolates for our surprise treat for my niece and she loved it. My sister had a little chat while the kids were playing. And we've talked about her second daughter being sick these past few days. Good thing she was feeling better. That's why they always bring the strollers wherever they'd go.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:20 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +