Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Temporary SAHM

So what am I doing these days? I'm a temporary SAHM and I'm so loving it. There was a series of unfortunate events that happened to me these past few days that lead me to not go to work within the next few days. Which turned out to be good though because I had more time with my kid. And tomorrow's a big day for us because we're going to check out the trick or treat activity in the mall. I'm excited because it's our first time to join. And if we enjoy the activity tomorrow, we might go to the trick or treat again on Friday here in the nearby mall.

And if you want to know what happened to me, here's the detailed story. For now, I'm alive and A-okay and very much excited to tomorrow activity.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:02 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +