Saturday, November 1, 2008

Eyeglasses For Less

I recently visited the local mall here near our place to check out the latest eyeglasses frames for the husband. It took us a long time to pick a frame because the husband does not like the frames they have available in the store. I suggested to check out frames on the Internet first before we purchase one because we don't our money to go to waste. And here's what I discovered, Zenni Optical was on FOX news! And we all know that Zenni Optical offers Great Eyeglasses For Less. We quickly checked the site and found several frames that are stylist yet affordable. I will surely recommended these Variable Dimension Frames From Zenni to my mother and sisters.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:19 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +