Friday, October 31, 2008

popcorn

For me, popcorn is the best snack ever discovered in this world. I'm not exaggerating, it's just my favorite. So I made sure that I have stocks of them in the kitchen closet. And did I say that it's my daughter's favorite snack too? We even try those popcorn carts in the mall just to compare the taste. But what really hits us is the nice presentation we saw on the Internet. And what I great to give popcorn gift basket tins candy. It's another gift idea from Texas mckinney.BuyBlogReviews.com

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +