Tuesday, November 4, 2008

gift idea

Halloween is finally over and the most awaited season is hear to come. I love the feeling of waiting for Christmas and most especially the shopping rush. But of course, it's so inconvenient, hassle and time consuming if we shop too late. Chances are, prices are high and all the left ones are available and we end up buying it even if we don't need it or the person that we're going to give it to, does not need it as well. So as early as now, I make sure that I search for ideas first before buying. I list down the people I need to buy gifts and the preferred gift. Example, Uncle bo - hat.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:45 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +