Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mini pizza!

We started to crave for pizza a few days ago and since I have free time in my hands, me and the little angel made some mini pizzas. We always use the traditional pinoy pandesal but this time, I wanted to try something else. I used the lemon square ready made pizza crust and boy there were so perfect. Ingredients are pretty much simple.

1. Lemon square pizza crust or any bread you prefer.
2. Del Monte - Quick n' Easy sweet pizza sauce. It's also available in Italian but we prefer the sweet one.
3. Eden cheese.
4. Toppings: Ham. Hot dogs and luncheon meat tastes great too.
5. Optional: veggies, pineapples etc.

~ Quick and Easy mieryenda. ~

Procedure: Lay out the pizza crust, spread out the pizza sauce, put the cheese and top with your choice of toppings. Easy! And it's fun to do too.

They are also nice to look at especially in a big plate. The little angel was so excited, she even bit the side of the crust.

~ I just popped them in our little oven toaster while I prepare some drinks. ~

I let the mini-pizzas cool down a little bit so she can enjoy without burning her lips. Can you believe she even posed when I asked her to.

~ One happy toddler. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:50 AM

Read or Post a Comment

We love eating pizza too. Those look yummy!

Posted by Blogger Heart of Rachel @ 10:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +