Tuesday, November 11, 2008

las vegas

I have a personal list here on places I want to go before I die. Yeah, like a bucket list-kind-of-thing. They say, if you want to visit the whole world, just to Las Vegas and you'll see the world there. I read a friend's blog when she visited Las Vegas couple of months back. They really had a great time. She also listed on the things to bring, To-do and not To-do when planing a Vegas trip. It was really helpful. She gave advise on las vegas hotel reservations, plus some tips when to book them. I would definitely to there when I have the chance.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:25 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +