Friday, November 14, 2008

Shoe talk

Snag from Kathy. Well, this entry has in my draft for a little over a month because I have to wait until my shoes arrived. And it did arrive yesterday! Aimz and I were shouting when the househelp handed me the box LOL. You see, Aimz is also a boots-lover and I encourage her to get one too! This would go perfectly for our future gigs whahahaha.

Here's the tag and the photos.

{Start Copy}
What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done. :)

  1. Jenny and Belle
  2. SAHMdom and Beyond
  3. The Journey Continues…
  4. Mommy Talks…
  5. When Mom Speaks
  6. Walk On Red
  7. Welcome To My World
  8. You blog here.
{End Copy}

~ Opening the package. Thanks Aimz for capturing the moment. ~

~ Proud owner. ~

~ Boots with a furr! It's so comfy. ~

If you wonder where I got it. Check this site -- http://sassyspot.multiply.com. They have so many shoes there and our transaction went well. Here's the photo from their site. It will look nice with a pair of jeans or a dress.


My Mom’s Shoe Size: 9.
Sister Shoe Size: Which sister? I have 5 sisters.
My Size: 9 and sometimes 10!
I love my new shoes!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

yun oh!
ang ganda talaga!

hindi ko pa magagawa itong tag kasi wala pa akong nabibiling footwear. sa sunday na lang ako bibili, i need rubbershoes kasi pang-jogging!

TSAKA PANG-GIG! hehehe

Posted by Blogger me @ 8:19 PM #
 

Lizz,

I love the new theme. Sorry at ngayon lang ulit nakadalaw fren. Take care! :-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:30 PM #
 

happy new, MOmmy Lizzz! nice boots!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:03 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +