Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag Train #2

PLAYERS: DIGISCRAPZ: CAPTURED MEMORIES | My BIG Picture | WELCOME TO MY WORLD | YOUR BLOG

1. Last phone call you received? ~ my mom.
2. Last text message? ~ Joanne
3. Do you hate your life? ~ No! No! I'm loving every minute.
4. Do you get mad easily? ~ It depends.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? ~ I try not think about it.
6. Are you cold? ~ No.
7. Do any of your friends have kids? ~ Yes.
8. Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now? ~ Hmmm.. No.
9. Who should pay on the first date? ~ Definitely the GUY.
10. How many years older than you are you willing to date? ~ I gave up dating.
11. Do you have any friends? ~ Yezz!
12. Do you have any mean friends? ~ I guess none.
13. What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion? ~ Depends on your skin tone.
14. Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate? ~ No.
15. Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously? ~ oh no.
16. Have you ever contemplated suicide? ~ Yes. May years ago before I met my husband.
17. Do you scratch your ears? ~ Sometimes.
18. Who was the last person to hug you? ~ Hubby and the little kiddo.
19. What brand are the pants/jeans you’re wearing right now? ~ I’m not so brand conscious.
20. How tall are you? ~ 5′6"

I miss answering long tags like this. I snag this few months back and I was surprised I found it on my draft box. Anyway, I'm thinking since I'm not sick anymore, I might start to revive my body again, like visit the gym or start a new diet because I'm getting fat again. I might try other options like Lipovox, which I saw on the Internet. Urgh! It's like starting all over again.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +