Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy reading

Never had the chance to post real entries lately because of two things... 1. band practice and 2. reading. Yes, I've finally started reading TWILIGHT and end up finishing it the other day. I'm so hooked! Now I'm reading book 2 - New Moon. Can you believe I even cried last night when Edward and Bella broke up?! Argh!



Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi liz paupdate naman ng link.

www.evamee.blogspot.com

thanks.

Posted by Blogger eva @ 5:10 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +