Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another diet idea

We had our team outing yesterday in Antipolo and we had so much fun. And yeah, I ate so much food too! And in the past week, I never stepped in our treadmill, not even once. I'm starting to think other options on how to loose the fabs before our team outing in two months time. I've read somewhere that I can actually take appetite suppressant to minimize those food cravings. I think it's a great idea and most likely, I'll try this new diet remedy. Hope it works.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:04 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +