Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Romantic bliss

If you have a special someone, did they do anything romantic in the last week?
~ Nothing romantic. I wished someone would, like give me some natural colon cleansers or a new workout outfit.

Are you a fan of fairy book romance or more practical?
~ I love fairy book romance!

Have you ever done anything romantic for someone? If so, what and how did they respond?
~ I did. Many to mention. Naks.

What do you think makes the most romantic date?
~ Conversations.

Would you rather be in an intellectually stimulating, sexually intense or romantic relationship?
~ I know I can be both hahaha.

Snag from Alpha.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:36 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +