Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom's surprise party

It was a successful surprise party last March 31, 2009. Everything went great! My mom did not expect such event on her birthday. I still don't have the official photos from my BIL but I was able to grab some from the cousin's multiply site.

~ Surprise! ~

Our hard work paid off when we saw her surprised face when she walked in. Complete with band music, bouquet of flowers and the customized birthday hat from Hannah.

~ Showing off our Hong Kong boots. ~

It was suppose to be a 70's theme so my sisters wore the boots I bought for them from Hong Kong. My mom has a pair too but we did can't find it. Tinago pala nya hehehe. My cousin also noticed that I lost a lot of weight that she insist to try the best diet pill I used these past few months.

~ Belleza family ~

Here's my mom's side of the family - 4 generations! Our lola, my mom's brothers and sisters (with the twins), our cousins and our pamangkins. These guys sure knows how to party!

~ Marry Me Amy in the house. ~

Marry Me Amy played 3 songs from their up coming album naks! Wishing well hehehe. Edward - My fender P.bass, looks good on me uh. But I'm plan to change the name to Mccoy hihihi. Amy pls don't ask why.

~ Papsie and Mamsie. ~

Would you believe my mom is already 60 years old?!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +