Monday, March 23, 2009

My song

I'm very happy today because I received an email from Amy with a song attached I remembered I shared couple of lyrics with her few months back. I sent her the lyrics because I thought it might be useful for the band someday. And what a surprise! It's already a song. I did not thought I could do it and here I am, listening to the song right now. I'm starting to think how to copy right these songs because I'm sure we need it. It might be also good to contact or search lawyers so we can ask proper action plans for our songs. I think I saw attorney search earlier and might get into it soon.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:59 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +