Saturday, March 14, 2009

Summer is here

I always remember the song from one of Barbie Almalbis' hits, Summer Day, whenever summer is approaching. The song suits the summer happenings here and we can't wait to hit the beach. Me and the super friends are planning to go to Caramoan in Bicol and our team is also planning to Anawangin Zambales by the end of April. So I better cut down these fabs so I could enjoy the sun in a slimmer figure. That's why I'm looking for the best and natural weight loss pills out there. I heard it's effective and I am most willing to try it. Wish me luck.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:48 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +