Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekends again

Weekends again and it's MMA's practice jam tomorrow.. err later. I'm so excited! I'll be bringing some of things at my parent's house for the HK trip. And Sunday will be dedicated to my little angel. We might go out. Just me and her -- the whole day. Because I'll be out of the country for 8 days. Yes, that long. I have the guilt feeling already... leaving her behind. But I promised her that I'll buy her a nice pair of boots and she agreed! LOL.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:20 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +