Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jobs

Sometimes I feel I'm so burned out at work that I got to the point where I want leave and find another job. But of course, I always have second thoughts on leaving. Because before leaving my present job, I had to consider to many things like the location, position and the salary. And if you're going to ask me, I want my job place to be right next door of my house because God knows how far I've been traveling all my life just to go to work everyday. So I've been doing a little IT job search nowadays and maybe I could grab a higher opportunity somewhere.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:26 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +