Saturday, February 21, 2009

book worm

I'm a late bloomer when it comes to reading. My mom even got me a tutor just to teach me how to read properly. But when I learned, I can't stop. Me and my sister would convince our mother to buy us pocket books on all sorts. And during vacation, I would finish couple of books I borrowed from a friend. With the high technology nowadays, we can now download book from the Internet but for me, I still prefer getting the real thing. I started collecting classics and put them in a nice covered shelf because I want my daughter to enjoy the wonders of reading. Now I'm staring to looks for more especially Amazon books.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:10 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +