Wednesday, February 18, 2009

safety first

I always complain about the job but then I realized that there's a lot of people has the worst jobs than mine. Some has to pick up litter in the streets, take care of animals in the zoo or how about those to hang from a 30-feet high building just to clean the windows. Those dangerous jobs needs professional skills and safety equipment. I never would have imagine myself in their position because I'm kind of afraid of heights.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:17 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +