Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's happening...

I am totally loss of words right now because there's so many stories I want to post and I don't know where to start. Well, for one... I glad I'm not listening to Paramore anymore. Don't get me wrong--I love the band. It's just that sometimes I listen to them too much. Anyway, I stopped using the treadmill again because I prioritize my sleep first.

I'm currently on Mid-shift which I think sucks because I get to go home soo very late at night. Good thing, I got the weekend off. And speaking of weekend... we are of fto Palawan this weekend. I finished my checklist and it's time to pack tomorrow. Here I go again... packing! I hope I don't forget anything. That's all for now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:33 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +