Friday, January 30, 2009

Yaya blues

I thought my yaya blues were solved when the sister of my mom's house help became my daughter's yaya few months back. Since they were sisters, it would be easy for them to see each other, since we go to my parent's house every other week. But unfortunately, our house help asked us if she can leave because she wants to go to work with her cousin. I was surprised because all we knew she would stay with us longer. Ever her sister (my mom's house help) was confuse. Since we respect her decision, we let her go. Good thing, I found two house helps as replacements. Our old house help just left and now I feel I'm back to square one. I just hope things will work out with these two new house help.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:25 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +