Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

What a day today! It's my daughter's 3rd birthday and our day went well. Morning--We visited the church to say our Thank You's, ate out at lunch, grab some groceries, took an afternoon nap, packed our things and went to Jollibee for her Birthday party. Not everyone I invited was there but I was so thankful to all who came. Their time and presence really means a lot to us.

We opened the gifts at home, cleaned up, watched the video from the party, talked a little and said our good nights. Now the little angel is sleeping beside my MIL and FIL. And it's time also for me to hit the sack too but I don't know why I'm still blogging when I said to myself that, "I would only check some stuff online... blah blah blah..." tsk... Anyway.... I am truly thankful for this day because the little kiddo in gaining more in life. My wish is for her to be happy always.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:19 PM

Read or Post a Comment

(Belated) Happy, happy birthday, LJ!!!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:07 PM #
 

justine and i enjoyed the party! happy birthday again! i hope LJ liked our simple present. next time ulit!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:14 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +