Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday preps

I hardly prepared anything this year for the little angel's birthday. Since we'll having the party at Jollibee--food and venue is not a problem anymore. We already saw the little kiddo's dress and we are very excited. Even I got excited. We're going to see the dress this Friday when my MIL comes home from the States. It's the time first the MIL will meet the little angel and we are all very excited about it too. My mom also bought the items for loot bags and all I need to do is just buy candies. And my sister finished the banner last night and now my other sister will print and bring it on Saturday. I'm so lucky to have supportive family hehehe. All I need to do is just finalize the loot bags, goodies bags, prizes and the pabitin and I'm all done. Three days to go...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:09 AM

Read or Post a Comment

me too! i'm excited! hehehe yipeeee!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:06 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +