Tuesday, January 13, 2009

insurance forum

I always liked to join online communities because not only I get real answers from real questions, but I also gain online friends. And some of those online buddies I just met online are still my friends today. Online communities and forums is like a little organization which all the members shares the same interest. And everyone in the communities help each other by sharing vital information about a certain topic, FYI, fix about a certain item, unit, product and more. Sometimes experts also shares their experience—good and bad so that everyone can learn and prevent mistakes from happening. I remembered when I had problems with my digital camera, all I did was search for the best review site and just read all the best fix they provided. It helped me a lot, not to mention it saved me time, effort and money by not going to the repair shop.

The Internet has been my first priority of resources. When my sister asked me about investing on a business, I quickly checked some reliable online resources that we could use just in case my sister ever pursue getting into her own business. I would voluntarily join her and invest as well and that gave us an idea. Not only we were interested in investing on business, but also we were interested in investing on the safety of our family. To which family insurance came into view. I immediately joined insurance forum online to check and take note all the things we need to consider in getting insurance for our family. I know I helped my sister a lot especially with big decisions like this. If I were in her shoes, I would feel the same way. I hope everything would turn out the way we planned it to be.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:25 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +