Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday's over

I'm not at my best right now because I'm kinda disoriented with my schedule. Today's the first day of my night shift but I called in sick. No, I'm not sick but because the house help hasn't arrive yet. The house help asked to take a vacation before new year and promised to be back on the first week of January. She'll be back, we know but we do not have anyone to take of the little angel now because everybody's schedule is back to normal again. I started our laundry at 8:30am and believe it or not--I finished at around 6pm. I'm so exhausted. I think I washed all the hubby's jeans, sweaters, uniforms, t-shirts, little angel's pajamas, bed sheets, pillow case and also my clothes. I haven't cleaned the house yet because I ran out of time and I'm so tired already. I really hope the house help will be here on Wednesday or before Friday because we have a gig and I can't tag the little angel with me.

Again... there's so many things to do but there's always so little time. Priority now is the little angel's birthday next week. I admit that I'm not prepared. We haven't visited the photo studio yet so no plans for the customized invites or the banner, I haven't bought anything for the loot bags and prizes and I haven't prepared her dress yet. I might go out when the house help arrives.

I'm currently composing my New Year's resolution and I'll be posting it when I'm done. Can't believe the holiday is finally over but this year's Christmas was definitely merrier than ever! We get to spend Christmas and New Year with my two sisters here and I received unexpected gifts which were really listed in my wish list. I love Christmas.

But there's one thing I want and I pray it'll come true this year. Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:05 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +