Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas updates

I was so busy these past few days, especially before and after Christmas. We attended several Christmas parties and also I have work in the morning. Then I did my Christmas shopping in between. I went shopping when I got out from work at 1pm and would come home very late and tired. To think I had office the next day, as early as 4AM. But it was worth it.

December 23 - We attended a Christmas party from my sister's husband in LP. It was nice to see people all wore red for the said party. Giveaways in the left side of the stage was main attraction. Even my jaw dropped when I saw it.

~ By the looks of this, I thought no one will leave the party empty handed.
I was right. Me and the hubby was able to bring home lots of gifts. ~


~ Christmas basket anyone? ~

Dinner was served at the first part of the program and then came the Dragon dance while everyone was eating. The dragon dance was like woah. Galing nila.

~ Dragon dance. ~

We had parlor games wherein nobody losses, raffle draw was done in between and the band played for others to dance. The guest band was The Boomers and the host was Eva, a singer/comedian from a famous comedy in QC. Believe me, she sings very very well.

~ Ms. Eva and The Boomers band. ~

After the band, they went ahead and gave gifts to all the guests. Everybody was happy, I could tell. Then the night will not be complete without my sister and me on stage hahaha. They called us up on stage to jam. Me and my sister did 4 songs. (Aimz baket wala ka d2 nun! waaahh!)

~ Me singing with my sister behind the drums. ~

And then my dad jam also with their old time instrumental pieces. Of course, my dad had to drag my ass again on stage to play the drums.

~ Oldies but goodies. ~

We bid farewell after the jam session because it was already 2AM. We arrived in Bulacan at 3AM and I slept at 4AM because I had to prepare the Frozen cake for my FIL's birthday later that day.

December 24 - SIL invited relatives at home. So we were dead tired at later afternoon especially me with just couple of hours of sleep. Everybody was there and we had a great time. Too bad I did not took pictures because I was so tired and the red wine made me even more sleepy. Tsk.

Later that evening we opened our gifts because we had to sleep in early that night. The little angel was very excited to open the presents. And we were very happy to see that she liked the gift we bought for her. We noticed that she's been serious in writing on her coloring book that's why we thought this would be the perfect gift - Study table.

~ I think she's left handed but sometimes she writes using her right hand too. ~

We hit the sack right away because we had to wake up at 5am the next morning.

December 25 - Christmas day. We went to this family reunion from my mom's side of the family because my uncle's family is here for vacation. Unfortunately, we were stuck in traffic in SLEX that we did not make it to my hubby's family reunion in Valenzuela. It was tiring because of the long drive and traffic. We arrived at my parents house around 11:30PM already. We had a quick bite - ham, spag, kfc chicken at hot choco, my mom's traditional noche buena meal. Then we hurried upstairs for the zitros gift giving. Thanks to my mom and my sisters because we received lots of gifts. I love them all - new pants, body shop items, protector kit for my laptop, sun glasses and many more. The hubby was very surprised too because he received a brand new PSP from all of us. LOL. I love Christmas!

Then I was not able to go to work the next morning but if I did, I would just kill myself from lack of sleep.

December 26 - Aimz' birthday. Me and the super friends went to her house late afternoon. We had a very delicious dinner. Not to mention the yummy cheese dip which I will blog about in the next few days. It's going to be a big year for all of us and we are very excited about it.

~ Marry Me Amy ~

Aimz - Thanks for the company, friendship and for being my sisterette during down times, and thank you very much for sharing your music with me. I wish all your dreams would come true!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

waaaaaah! andaming giveaway! sayangerzzz!

thanks for coming to my birthday! thank you most of all for the laughs and listening to my dramas, and of course, our music. it's impossible for us to not make it in the music industry next year! so let's keep playing! GOGOGO!

Posted by Blogger me @ 8:00 PM #
 

bongga-bonggahan ang pasko nyo madam. siguradong mas bongga ang bagong taon nyo. keep on rockin !

Posted by Blogger Jamo @ 11:42 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +