Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

It's the last day of the 8th Bazaar Festival yesterday that's why I went there and helped my sister and BIL with the booth. We took turns in selling while others took a break, eat and shop. I'm loving this bazaar festival already too bad days are limited. The place was packed last night and the organizers had to extend it until 12 midnight for more shopping hours. And everybody seems to be there--my mom and sister G, who helped entertain customers; my dad, the cashier; BIL's family was there too. (Thanks Patrick T. for visiting my site 3x a day--everyday! mwah! mwah!)

I did some last minute shopping and got myself 5pcs rocker shirts. I love it! Too bad hubby and I had to leave. I really wanted to stay and help--uhmm, maybe next year.
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
I have dinner date with my super friends later this afternoon and obviously we are all excited. We're gonna do the usually things but it's extra special this time--why? Because it's Christmas! haha So movie time, dinner, more chatting and gift giving! I'm so excited LOL. Sooo I'll be getting ready now and hope to post some pictures from our little Christmas dinner soon.
Happy Wednesday!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +