Friday, December 12, 2008

Online MBA Program

After I graduated from college many years ago, I was decided that I would pursue MBA degree. I even tried to look for different universities that would suit my schedule and of course the money that I have. I was so decided to go but the travel time to the university from my house was bad. I knew I would be going through a lot back then. But everything now has changed because of online possibilities on the Internet. One of that is the Online MBA University which they offer Health MBA to all aspiring candidates. Now I dreamed to be part of a executive MBA university and pursue my education.


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +