Friday, December 5, 2008

On shopping galore

In the past week, have you spent more or less than usual?
+ Nope. I'm proud to have self control now. =)

What was your biggest purchase? What made you decide to buy it?
+ I bought my Fender P.bass. It's a must for musicians. It's just like getting new lens for the dslr or purchasing a new designer bag.

Do you typically mull over purchases or are you an impulse buyer?
+ I mull over purchases.

Did you enjoy the shopping you do or do you prefer to get in and out quickly?
+ I love, adore and enjoy shopping. It relaxes me. What can I say? I'm a woman!

And not to mention online shopping too. I learn to shop online in Riddex through my online buddies. Sometimes it's fun because I don't have to leave home.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:54 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +