Thursday, December 4, 2008

Are You Approachable?

I think this is true. I tend to be moody when I travel so I'm somewhat approachable.


You Are Somewhat Approachable




You are a fairly friendly person, and you're definitely not scaring people away.

You do tend to have your guard up strangers, and rightfully so.

How approachable you are depends on who is trying to approach you.

You're friendly to people who seem harmless and nice. But you also know how to give creepy people the cold shoulder!

Are You Approachable?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:53 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +