Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Save money!

It's that time wonderful time of the year again! Yes, Christmas is just around the corner and everybody seems to have completed their Christmas list already while I sit here and think if I would start the Christmas list myself now. Lately, I was thinking of cutting down expenses and saving more money this coming season. So I would get the important things first, like the husband's eyeglasses and my daughter's needs. With this I could save more and give more to my family.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +